Elite Chicago Trial Attorneys
Español Polskie
Free Second Opinions

Leonard Law Group, a rapidly growing injury firm, is seeking to add new talent to our team.

Free second Opinions

Qualified Chicago Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Provide Insight

Hiring an attorney is not a decision that should be taken lightly. You must have complete trust in the advice your attorney provides you throughout your representation. Often times the magnitude of hiring of an attorney is overlooked as an injured person looks to secure immediate representation for fear of the unknown. While this conduct cannot be condemned, it may often times turn out to be the wrong decision.

Every year Leonard Law Group receives calls from injured persons who are not satisfied with the quality of the representation they are receiving. There is no fee for Leonard Law Group to take over the representation of your case.

Fees after Switching Representation to Leonard Law Group

If the call is regarding a workers' compensation case Leonard Law Group will split the 20% attorney fee with your former attorney(s). The other 80% remains the clients’ – tax free. If the call is regarding a personal injury case Leonard Law Group wall split the 33 1/3% fee of 40% attorney fee (if suit was previously filed or filed by Leonard Law Group) with your former attorney(s).

Call Leonard Law Group for a Completely Free Second Opinion Case Review!

You cannot be blamed for securing representation you have lost faith in and your call to Leonard Law Group will prove to be the best decision you can ever make. Please contact Leonard Law Group for a free second opinion consultation. In over 20 years of legal representation, our skilled Chicago workers’ compensation lawyers have recovered more than $250 million on behalf of our clients.

Call (312) 487-2513 to learn more about your case! Spanish-speaking services available.

Putting Our Clients First. Always.

Our Clients Share Their Stories
  • Professionalism is the word.

    “Professionalism is the word. More than happy that I called, Joe Brancky helped me with all the questions and the process, he was on time with everything. Thank you!”

    - Theo F.
  • Joe Leonard and his team were one step ahead of everything.

    “Joe Leonard and his team were one step ahead of everything. No problems at all with pay or doctor's bills. A+++ rating in my book. Thanks, Joe!!”

    - Dale C.
  • We’ll never forget what you’ve done!

    “I just wanted to personally thank you for all that you did for Danny. Getting his surgery approved was such a blessing. He is moving around so much better now. And also your diligence in getting a ...”

    - Twyla S.
  • Attorney J. Leonard and his team were a pleasure to work with.

    “Attorney J. Leonard and his team were a pleasure to work with. They were highly professional and excellent communicators. They were also extremely knowledgeable about my case. I wouldn't hesitate to ...”

    - Robert C.
  • I'm completely satisfied so far with the Leonard law group and Joseph Leonard

    “I'm completely satisfied so far with the Leonard law group and Joseph Leonard”

    - Steven L.
/

We Get Results. Period.

Let Us Fight For You
  • Free Case Evaluations

    Regardless of the size or scope of your case, we always provide free initial consultations to our clients.

  • We Win... A Lot - It's What We Do

    We know how insurance companies and major corporations work to try and avoid responsibility. We're not afraid to go toe-to-toe with these companies to fight to make sure our clients get the recovery they deserve.

  • Hundreds of Millions Recovered For Our Clients

    We have recovered over $500 million for injured clients, winning virtually every case we've tried or obtaining a superb settlement along the way.

  • Experience on Your Side

    The seasoned trial attorneys at the Leonard Law Group possess over 100 years of collective legal experience.

We Make Insurance Companies Pay

Free & Confidential
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.