Attorney Matthew J. Leonard is an owner and equity partner of Leonard Law Group, LLC. Matthew concentrates his practice in the handling of a few hand-selected personal injury cases and the oversight of the personal injury department of Leonard Law Group. Matthew was recognized as an Illinois Rising Star in 2013 and 2014 and has been nominated an Illinois Super Lawyer annually since 2015. Matthew is an active member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association and regularly speaks at Union membership meetings on issues involving personal injury law.
Matthew maintains the business relationships on behalf of Leonard Law Group, LLC. and is at the forefront of the firm's growth and expansion in the area of personal injury trial practice.
- The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois 2005
Awards & Accolades
- Selected to Super Lawyers®, 2015-2020
- Selected to Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, 2013-2014
- Selected as Emerging Lawyer 2018
- $1,250,000 Settlement for a truck driver injured in a warehouse accident.
- $700,000 Settlement for a trip and fall into a pothole.
- $500,000 Settlement for a truck v. vehicle crash.
- $400,000 Settlement for a warehouse accident involving the moving of freight.
- $325,000 Settlement for a warehouse accident involving a forklift.
- $300,000 Settlement for a dog attack.